DELLORTO Adjustment

Hi Everybody,

I have a spider with euro cams and twin DELLORTOs.  The car pulls from
3000 rpms to redline great.  But from idle to 3000 rpms it feels flat.
My guess is idle to midrange is a little lean.  The carbs are in great
shape, they idle fine and the car gets great gas mileage.

I'm guessing I have to enrich some jets but not the mains?  Maybe the
accelerator jet? Any ideas on where to start?

A while back someone posted a great snippet on how to adjust DELLORTOs.
I thought I saved it but now I can not find it.  Would any one have a
copy of the post.

Thanks,
Ralph DeLauretis