Fiat Brake Fluid bottles (FREE)

Is anyone interested in a newer "Fiat Lubrificanti" bottle as a collectible?

http://home.netcom.com/~karld/fiatbrake500ml.jpg

I have a few of these plastic bottles, both 500ml and 1L, factory-sealed
with brake fluid in them. I got them from SubaruBill a few years ago in a
20K mile service kit.

I will ship them emptied for the price of postage, or you can pick them up
(full or empty) at my office in Sunnyvale, CA during normal working hours. I
will not ship them full.

If there's no interest, I'll use 'em up and throw them away. (PS: If you're
an eBay entrepreneur, don't bother. I already tried!)

Off-line replies, please.

Karl