Spider door seal questions

Small stuff here -- trying to finish up my Spider -- the original door
seals (long since mangled appear to have been rubber inside some sort of
cloth/"velour" covering.  Is there a source for that type of seal --
IAP's appears to be the more common rubber one without the cloth
covering.

thanx!

Bill Bain
'83 Spider
'87 Milano

P.S.  If anyone is parting out a Spider that had A/C and can find the
A/C control knob, I'd be very interested in that knob!