From: PTH misc Email [mailto:pth-misc@domain.elided]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 12:50 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: For Sale 1984 Spider

I am going back to school and being forced to sell one of my toys - a 1984
spider.
Below are the details on the car and a link to some photos if anyone is
interested. It is located in Chapel Hill, NC and has been maintained by
Krauss and England since it had about 30K.

1984 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce
114K miles
New Cloth top (Caribou)
Seats re-upholstered
New door panels
Recent major bodywork and new paint - The both rocker panels and the rear
valence were cut out and replaced with panels from International Auto parts.
I have photos of the car during this process. There is no rust on this car.
It now lives in the garage.
Working A/C
Dash in excellent condition (no cracks)
Alpine CD player with Boston Acoustics speakers
Valve timing completed at Krauss and England in the last 3K miles.
Tires have less than 8K
The car runs beautifully

Here is a link with photos
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/petehaughton/lst?.dir=/Alfa+-+June+2001&.view=t

If anyone is interested or has any questions please drop me an email at
pth-misc@domain.elided.

Thanks,
Pete Haughton