Re: parts shopping

It seems APE has been having a hard time in general lately.
   Has ANYONE actually talked to them in the last week?

I placed an order over a week ago.  Email wasn't answered, the phone was busy
for 10 attempts over two days, and I finally got through yesterday to leave a
message.
   I just want to know which of my desired parts were in stock, and if
they're on the way!  Finding the trunk lid electrical connector for an 86
Spider was a pain...

-mike
86 Graduate  (no A/C, in Houston, primary transportation.  sigh.)