$2003 Challenge

Speaking of the $2003 challenge, Grassroots Motorsports made a tentative announcement yesterday about it.

They will have it, and its planned over  April 3-5.  Originally I thought that was the same weekend as the Frozen Four, but now it turns out that the tournaments is the following weekend.  Cool beans.

But since Ines and I will be at the West regional the weekend before, we'd better have our Spider ready to go!

I'm in the middle of an article for the "Owner," but if you are thinking of participating- find a car now, and start working on it!  You end up running out of time REALLY quickly.

Eric Storhok
Core Emissions and Fuel Economy Team
Advanced Powertrain Engineering
(313)33x75011