GTV-6 Gas Cap

Dear List,

After having checked a number of the usual suspects, I've been unable to
locate a replacement gas cap for my '82 GTV-6.   Anybody know where I can get
one?   I also need a front cap for my driver's side mirror which otherwise
works fine (my car spent its early formative years in the land of rust, and
it's rusted out).  I'm told that the ones sold by IAP don't fit the GTV-6
mirror.

Thanks,
Jerry from Alb'q