164 trunk springs

I use the special shortened springs and firmer valved shocks for my trunk,
lower and meaner, handles the groceries better also.

The trunk springs vary because the weight of the lid varies. I can tell you
from experience that the standard 164L trunk springs are only just
adequate. On any sort of slope the trunk lid self closes, whether you want
it to or not.
Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta,Canada
91 Alfa 164L