Re: Welding...then on the other hand

My foot is generally en route to, if not in, my mouth, which is usually
engaged long before my brain, revealing the character flaw that may yet
prevent me from reaching a really old age...  So it comes as no surprise to
discover that Biba was in advertising for 30 years.  If he'd been running his
own sales company, or was a brain surgeon, or worked for NASA, my unerring 6th
sense for saying the wrong thing would have led me to that.  It's uncanny.
Still, after the initial urge to strangle me passes, many people find me
tolerable company.

I apologize for assuming a familiarity that just can't be after a few months
in cyberspace.  My wife apologizes for not poisoning my food years ago.
Tony

In V8 #671 Tony Sims signs off with: "PPS: Biba -- stick with restoring
Alfas, brother -- your future is not in advertising... ;-)"

*******

(Reading my old Biba Communications business card out loud to self):

'Advertising & Marketing Communications'.

You mean for 30 years I was in the wrong business?

Now you tell me.