RE: Peugeot 405MI16

IMHO, the 405MI 16 is one of most fun to drive cars
on twisty mount road.  A balance of power and chassis
that is just perfect and World class.   The steering
feel is unforgettable and the engine sound at 7000 rpm...
I have never forgot the experience of that in one fine
Afternoon.   Too bad when I got to America ground on
the end of 1992, They are already out of USA.
Otherwise it will be my first car here( VW Corrado in stead ).
Maybe that's why later I fall in love with its bigger
brother 164.  If only I can find a good example.

Karl
92 VW Corrado VR6
92 164S
94 164LS
92 M5 EURO 3.8L

And wasn't the 405 Mi 16 a delicious little car?
Louis Franklin
San Jose, CA
<<