re: 35 degrees?

Michael wrote:

>35 degrees is not down jacket weather except under the K (elvin scale). I
>need minus 10 before down is needed, which is about 20 F.
>
>Alfa content? Even in my Alfa 164 before the heater starts delivering heat,
>35 is not down jacket weather!

Michael, you sound like my parents.  They live near Burns, OR, where winter
temps tend to the single digits (F).  They look at 35 F as short sleeve
weather.

Garrison Keillor does a great bit on "Prairie Home Companion" about Michigan
men and their macho behavior during "snow emergencies".  I was listening in
the garage and was laughing so loud my neighbor came over to see if I was
trying to install the wrong kind of nitrous bottle in the GTV again...

Tony
Portland, Or
70 2800Cs