Re: welding

Digesti,
Bibas observation about not extending one's reach in the cockpit of
capabilities is right-on. I've been practicing with the mig machine for a
while, and let me tell you, it's not as easy as the little lap-joint diagrams
would indicate. Maybe knowing the  untenable characteristics of the process
is enough for me; it gives more appreciation for the skill demonstrated by
the ones who do it. Afterall, you don't have to drink a liter of ink to know
that it's black.

Modelle in Somers Point