710 Cap Needed Please

The other day I was in the Auto Zone part store. A lady comes in
and asks for a seven ten cap. We all looked at each other and said,
"What's a seven ten cap?"
She said "You know, it's right on the engine. Mine got lost some
how and I need a new one."

"What does it do?
She said, "I don't know, but its always been there."
The Counter Clerk gave her a note pad and asked her if she could
draw a picture. So She makes a circle about 3 inches in diameter and in
the center she writes 7I0.

See Below

OIL

Alfa content: it would have to be a 0710 cap.....

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]