GTV-6's tiny glitch #3 AND a question

Digesti,

Seeing as how today was a warm and humid day (What? In Miami?) I turned on
my a/c midway through my afternoon commute. The air, I am pleased to say,
has always been ice cold, to my very pleasant surprise. If and when I
upgrade to a Milano system, I will probably be astonished, but I digress.
Anyway, while in the process of blowing out the cold air, the a/c unit ALSO
blew out the particle remnants of *something* of the foam rubber family that
seeminly has rotted to oblivion after 18 years of sitting somewhere in the
bowels of said a/c.

Is this something I ought worry about beyond the annoyance of the
difficult-to-brush-off rotten foam micro-lint?

Another question: Today, I received a package from IAP. In the box was an
Alfa Romeo tee shirt. Well, my boys (ages 3 & almost 5) immediately demanded
their very own. Which, conveniently, IAP seems not to carry. Any leads as to
where these sorts of tee shirts (in the preschool range of sizes) may be
found?

-Joe in reasonably sunny SoFla
1984 GTV-6 Maratona, ~13K mi.