RE: Miura SUV?

All this talk of Chrysler and Lamborghini has twigged my memory.

At one point, the engineers at Chrysler thought it would be cool to wedge a
Lamborghini V8 (from the Jalpa) in to an AWD Dodge Daytona. I remember it
only had about 2 inches of clearance under the sump. Heck, I think it was
cool I wonder where it is today?

I managed to find a little bit about it on the web:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?Z65C25EB

Dodge Diablo, anyone? How about "The Plymouth Murcielago, another great
MoPar product!"?

Jarama R/T? I can imagine some good ole' boy, with a microphone stuck in his
face, espousing the fine qualities of his "7-11 Gatorade Eveready Kodak
Nestle Islero jess ran real good and all the crew back at Sant'Agata
Bolognese jes dun such a real great jahb!!"

sorry, no Alfa content.