Spider air pump bracket soft washers

I bought two new bushings to mount the air pump bracket on my 1978 Spica
Spider (to the two giant studs on the front of the head), but you can't get
the large round cushioning washers any longer that go in front and back of
the bracket, which are a kind of heavy-woven fabric/rubber mix.  Anyone have
a source of these, or have some decent or better ones lying around
available?  I can get the specific size if needed.  Any leads appreciated.
Thanks

Andrew Watry