Need oddball screw

Henry Kim is looking for  four 4 x 60 phillips oval head machine screws
for headlight aiming.

I first thought you simply left out a decimal in the 60 but realized a
'standard' 4 mm screw invariably has a pitch of 0.75. There is a metric
pitch of 0.6 but...?

I am assuming you know for sure it is a 4 mm screw.

While I'm sure they've carried them for years, just noticed headlight
aiming screws at Pep Boys. I believe they will invariably be for US and
Japanese cars, SUV's, and pick-ups. However, you might find what you
want there if you take in a 'sample'.

Or, why not simply order four from a Porsche dealer? True, they'll be $5
apiece, but you'll at least be able to aim the headlights.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA