POR 15 question

I remember reading that if you get POR 15 on your hands and it is not removed
before it dries, then you can not remove it with solvents, you have to wait for
it to wear off. Does this mean that it can't be attacked by brake fluid, or is
this just wishful thinking?

Just removed the master cylinders (brake and clutch) for rebuilding and looking
at cleaning up the minor rust spots that I've discovered.

Regards
Lex Jenner
Auckland/New Zealand
1982 Alfasud Ti (rust on an Alfasud? hard to believe isn't it? :-))