Re: Brera

In a message dated 4/20/2002 6:36:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> So what does "Beretta the Italian word" mean?  Big pistoli?
>
> GM stole the name for their shit car, and defied Beretta to sue them.
>
> By the way, GM makes their shit cars at Lordstown, hence the joke I was
> making.
>
> Mr. Goose

To Mr. Goose.
I was well aware of the sarcasm. Hence, my response. After all, the Vega was
built there need I same more?  (chuckle). I told my friends that work at G.M.
Lordstown about your post, they laughed and said it would be better than the
new project they are going to be starting on.  From whatthey said noone at GM
isn't too thrilled with the new piece. They wouldn't let on what the new car
is though.  Personally, I could care less. ;-)
So, a toast to you and your sarcasm. Sometimes its all we need to get a
different light on any subject. That and to sharpen our humor alittle.
Tim Timko
88 Milano Platinum