RE: GTV6 collectors

     No, friends its not your imagination -- GTV6s prices are set to
skyrocket! Its all thanks to a secret cabal we gtv6 owners have organized to
boost our investments. Each month we meet at our secret hideaway set deep in
the rainy wonderland that is Washington state. Of course there is a password
required to get in. Some question along the lines of 'So, you have an '81...
That has the shorter torsion bars, right?' designed to weed out the
infidels.
     Of course the lair has all the latest in computer gadgetry so we can
keep track of gv6s for sale throughout the world. Ebay, online classifieds,
newsletters... its all covered. The spy satellite is supposed to show up
sometime this week so we can keep an eye out for neglected vehicles and send
rescue parties when needed. So far our plot is going according to plan.
Occasionally we will get a rogue owner who attempts to sell his or her car
at its, ahem 'fair value', but we send them a worn out giubo with a chunk
blown out of it and that usually straightens them out.
     My own strategy to boost gtv6 prices is to buy as many as I can and
then park them in my driveway. The driveway is only 40' long so there are a
few bugs to work out, but you get the idea. Anyway, I figure that the more
of them I have that aren't being driven the rarer they will seem and that
way when I do sell my 'collection' I can retire. This summer at the
convention we are going to decide on next year's selling prices so make sure
to be there and don't forget the secret handshake.

Time for me to leave work now...
-Mr.X
2 gtv6s
1 gtv6 precursor