GTV6 instrument needles & free parts you probably don't want

My GTV6 developed the dreaded warped instrurent needle syndrome-my speedo
read 40mph while my car was parked.We tried bending the needle in hot
water-this worked for about 3 days.Next,we applied a mini-torch-this worked
but the end of the needle sorta twisted,like a pig's tail.I've also seen
people glue plastic toothpicks to the GTV6 needle base.The
remedy?....Alfetta coupe needles!.There sadly appears to exist an almost
unlimited supply of dead Alfettas.Alfetta needles are made of metal, not
plastic, and do not appear to warp.You'll need to drill out the center hole
of the Alfetta needle with a very small bit as the GTV6 "peg" is slightly
larger.As for accuracy,my 85 came with metric rims..it now has 15" rims with
205/50x15 tires and we all know how hopelessly inaccurate Alfa gauges
are,right?At least the needles now  move.
     In  addition, if anone out there has an early 105 series Alfa and
wants/needs a complete rear axle assembly with Dunlop brakes,please contact
me off-Digest.The axle is in Conroe,50 miles north of Houston,Texas and will
not be shipped under any circumstances.The price?......free.