155 V6 things to look for

Hi,

I'm looking at a '96 155 V6, so was looking for the list's help.  I know
the mechanics that have looked after the car, and the guy sounds like he
takes great car of it.  What sort of things should I look out for on
these?

Also it has the sports suspension kit, how much difference does that
make?

155s seem to have become popular in our part of the world; I've had
three I was about to make offers on disappear from under me :-(

Nick