Re: Joe's Verde

> Joe, you left out an oval for "more than one above." I'd say you have a
> couple different issues above to try. Not the least of which is the old
> gas and running the engine without the idler pulley....

The idler pulley doesn't really matter (as long as you mean the one that
merely keeps the AC belt in tension.)   A new one is going to set you
back $90...  I got mine from AlfaBill this fall.

As for what's wrong...   Dunno.   Make sure the arrow on the fuel filter
is pointing the right way, and check for any air leaks between the AFM
and the plenum.   It's really tough to just guess.

But re-fill with a tank of premium, and add a bottle of Techron.   It
may or may not help, but you'll feel better.

	--Mark