Parts cross-reference

Hi guys

I have set up a parts cross reference here:
http://www.carfolio.com/pass/
but now I need you guys to add the info - I know how to write code,
nothing about part numbers or interchangability! I know it will be
useful to other Alfa owners, and I am sure they would appreciate the
knowledge being shared.

I should add that the data will always remain free to those who want it,
and should I ever lose the server for whatever reason I will pass the
entire lot on to someone else to carry on maintaining.

Thanks!

Ciao

--
Zak McGregor        http://www.carfolio.com - Over 8500 car specs online