Visiting Alfa Museum by Bus

> In May I thought I'd spend a week in Italy on the way home from Stuttgart.
> I plan to take the train from Stuttgart to Turin, perhaps stopping in
> Milano. I believe that the Alfa Romeo museum is quite a way out of town. I
> am not planning on driving in Italy, does anyone know if its feasible to
> get to the museum by train or taxi? I just can't figure it out from the
> maps I have been able to buy here.

I am sure you could get a Taxi. But the real question is why aren't you
going to drive in Italy?  I go there every couple of for various events.
Driving is always one of the big draws.  Cruising on the Autostrada @ 220K,
faster the most any race track you will ever be on.  When in Italy, drive
like an Italian.  What you drive in New York, La... wimps..

Incidentally if you are in Turn there is a nice place to eat downtown
downstairs, where it's basically all you can eat.  Don't remember the name
of place but any hotel could probably point you.

Rodney Haas
rhaas@domain.elided Plano, TX USA
http://www.maffiacarclub.com
Maserati, ALFA, Ferrari, FIAT, Italian Automobiles

72 Maserati Euro Indy
73 Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2 ( Newest Family Member )
81 Fiat Spider ( Daily Driver )
86 Maserati Spyder ( Marci's Toy )
87 Rx7 ( Marci's Daily Driver)
00 Sebring ( My Current Driver For Sale)
Looking for a nice Maserati Mexico