Flat-out in reverse gear on museum rankings -

I have already been chided for my excessive praise of the Brera, and must back
way off; the hour, and excessive habitual Milanese partisanship, probably both
contributed to my absolutely unwarranted blanking on the Uffizi. It is a small
consolation that I will still be able to insist that Milan's Brera leaves
Turin's Sabauda in the dust, and of course Charlie was correct that Milan is
unmatched as a center of fashion hots.

Oh, well - -

John H.