The Brera

I'll go one better on the (I'm paraphrasing) "who would think a common
interest like Alfas would bring together so many nice people" thought -- I may
have a bias caused by long association in these circles, but I'm often
impressed just by the quality of discourse among "car guys" (which is the
affectionate reference for both genders of our persuasion, I believe).
Charlie and John's individual discourses on the name "Brera" for example.  Not
bad for a bunch of grease-under-the-nails types...  Not that I actually
contribute much to this myself -- I thought the Brera looked like a squished
down, stretched out 147 -- and I love it!

Cheers,
Tony
Portland OR
74 GTV