Save the Milano from the Wrecking Yard

Well, the time has come.

I have a red 89 Milano I've been parting out but I have to get rid what's
left by Thursday (4/18). The transaxle, instrument cluster and headlights
are already gone. The rest is there. I would like to sell the entire thing:
$500 obo.

There are tons of good parts on it. I would hate to just send it to the
wrecking yard.

I am located in Seattle. Feel free to call me at 206-568-7114 or email
magista@domain.elided.

Damian

Damian Magista
NWARC - Seattle