re:105 Gearbox ratios

Willie asks about 105 gearbox ratios.

I was under my 105 1750 the other day and noticed that the gearbox ratio
(10/41) was actually stamped onto a small machined section on the underside
of the box. Can't remember exactly where it was, but I was replacing the
exhaust bracket support that bolts to the back of the gearbox so look around
there and you should be able to find it.

Warren Reid
Melbourne, Australia