Re: Shocks

koni's seem to last forever in my experience.  the
koni's on my spider are over 15 years old now, with no
signs of deterioration.  another spider owner in the
deeetroit area runs them on his duetto, which sees
more autocross and track time than street driving, and
his are going on 20 years.

one caveat, they are only adjustable for rebound.  but
i was able to fine tune them to the different springs
i have had on my spider over the yeras.

i rode in a spider with bilsteins once, and it also
rode and performed well.

good luck with the decision,
ian lomax
71 spider - 209k miles