Mig-welding

The Australian company that makes this tool is called Matson- see
www.matson.com.au . I have mig welded on lots of vehicles using this tool,
called an "Antizap service minder" and so far have not fried any electronic
components, so I dare say that it works. Some will say that it is not
needed, but I like to sure, especially given that I work on many late model
computerised vehicle. Matson also make some very high quality booster
cables- good stuff.

Sasha Nackovski- Whittlesea, Victoria, Australia.

> Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 01:22:27 -0400
> From: "Liano Sharon" <liano.sharon@domain.elided>
> Subject: MIG Welding / 164 being delivered Tuesday! / Detroit AROC?
>
> >Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:41:29 -0400
> >From: Mark Denovich <mark@domain.elided>
> >Subject: Re: Two little holes in Catalytic converter
>

> Don't know if any is interested, but there is company (Australian, with a
US
> parent company if I remember correctly) that makes what is, essentially, a
> circuit breaker to protect against frying anything when you weld on your
> ride - as I recall it mounts to the battery and (electrically speaking)
sits