Re: Two little holes in Catalytic converter

Disclaimer - I'm not a mechanic, I'm a driver...ask Russ Neely!

Mark Denovich wrote:

> Now my question is:  Were those two holes there by design?  Is it a
> little harder starting now that I've sealed up all the holes in the
> exhaust?

Could it be that the cat was/is clogged and after you sealed up all the leaks in the
exhaust system there is too much pack-pressure 'cause of the clogged cat, thus making
for the harder start. Does the Milano seem to have also experienced a loss of power?

Read disclaimer again...

'nardo