Solid GTV for sale

One day I was on my way to show my GTV to a potential buyer when I
experienced a several HP power loss which had never occurred before
and has not since.  ?   I changed the plugs.  My GTV has run
wonderfully since then.  I never tried to offer the car again since I
found some way to change my mind.  I have too many times backed out
of an aggressive attempt to sell the machine.   I am going to try
again to aggressively sell.  I don't trust myself.  I love this car.
I have reduced my price.  I am selling my GTV for no other reason
than that I need to support my Duetto race car.  It comes even to
this.

I will happily offer details about this '74 GTV if you are
interested.  Here are basics :

Mechanics :  I have replaced a slave cylinder recently, that's it.
Since my purchase of this Arizona car, I have not needed mechanical
work.  Everything mechanical is good.  The transmission is wonderful
- not a catch or a notch : butter.  The engine runs near silently and
rock steady.  The car pulls to redline without out a skip.  This car
is a kick.

Interior :  is well worn but usable.   If intended as a race car, one
of my personal fantasies, you will have no guilt feelings about
gutting it.  One the other hand, my better fantasies of a restored
car would require essentially two points of focus : the replacement
of the interior, and a paint job.  The original color is Le Mans
Blue.  IMHO : very cool.

Body :  there is only surface rust on the car and not much of that.
For example, the floors are sound, no rust.  Panels are all original
and solid as are the rocker panels.

Simply : this GTV needs either to be stored properly, or stabilized
now and used.  In other words, even just sitting in a Wisconsin
garage with a car cover and nothing more will nudge the car into self
destruction.  In addition proper storage just freezes the car from
use.

While I admit to bias, I believe that the car is worth more than the
$3500 for which I am selling it.  It's a fine runner driver that
needs intersession and reincarnation..

I thank you for any help you might be in connecting me with a GTV
lover.  Depending on location, I might be able to deliver the car.