Re: Spider wheel offset

I recently put a set of MIM wheels on my '84 spider (stole them from my
brother, who bought them for his Audi 4kq).  They have a 35mm offset, and
I have encountered no problems.  I did have to purchase a set of deeper
lug nuts, however. Unfortunately, he's going to want them back
eventually.  The wheels are 15x7's shod with low profile Potenzas - my
spider's never cornered so well! Does anyone have experience with
Speedline Corse wheels?  I'm considereing a set of these to replace the
pilfered MIM's... John Barbera'84 Spider Veloce, 121,700 mi.