Re: Trip to Bay area

Hi david,

I believe the only official event going on is the swap
meet at APE on the 28th.  Bring your parts to barter,
and try to stop by on your trip back north.  If you're
taking I-5 back, it's right on your way!

See www.overheardcams.org for directions, we will have
them posted there soon.

Cheers,
Ian Lomax