Lower A arm bushings for 116 Chassis

I have started lowering my 76 ALfetta Sedan and noticed that the front lower A arn self locating bushings that support arm are shagged. (The ones inside the arms)

Does anyone know who or where apart from IAP that sell these lovelies?

I am in New Zealand so would prefer a local purchase.

Has any body installed Non self locating bushings in? Probably a bad idea...no? How about machined rose joints?

All comments would be appreciated!

Cheers
James