This Sunday is the Country Roads Rally here in North Texas

Sunday April 14 @ 2:00 PM   (Rain Date Sunday April 28 2:00 PM)

Feel like a nice afternoon drive in the country?
Come join a bunch of car guys and gals for a country roads tour.
We will be answering a few questions, and driving some nice country roads.
Dinner and a prize presentation will follow.

Getting to the Rally
>From Interstate 30 exit Ridge Road.  Turn north Ridge Road ( 740 W ).
Right at traffic light on to Yellow Jacket Rd., turn right.
Turn left in Emer and Reesie Campbell Complex across from the main entrance
to Rockwall High school we will assemble in the parking lot.

Rodney Haas
rhaas@domain.elided Plano, TX USA
http://www.maffiacarclub.com
Maserati, ALFA, Ferrari, FIAT, Italian Automobiles

72 Maserati Euro Indy   ( Ready for the interior shop )
73 Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2 ( Newest Family Member )
81 Fiat Spider ( Daily Driver For Sale )
86 Maserati Spyder ( Marci's Toy )
87 Rx7 ( Marci's Daily Driver)
00 Sebring ( My Current Driver )
Looking for a nice Maserati Mexico