164 17" wheels FS?

I am considering selling my 17" wheels that I have on my 164. They are
Mille Miglia Spider wheels 17" x 7.5".
They have served me well, but I am considering other wheels.
I have a friend that is interested in my tires, so I am looking into
selling just the wheels. I am trying to get a feel for who might be
interested in these for $475. These have less than 5K miles on them, of
mostly highway driving. NO curbrash, but one of them has a tiny ding in it
from the day I first installed them. It was easily camouflaged by some
paint, but it nonetheless bothers me.
These wheels are ready to bolt on to a 164, but you will need to get OZ
bolts for them. The centering rings were machined to the proper size for a
164.

I have some pictures avaialble of the wheels mounted on the car.

http://alfalover.dhs.org/newer/yellow2.htm
http://alfalover.dhs.org/alfa_at_speed/at_speed.htm

17" wheels make a HUGE difference in cornering ability because of the
lower profile tires. They will affect acceleration slightly because of the
increased weight, so it really depends on whet you are looking for. I
prefer to have excellent cornering.

note: the wheels would come with the original Mille Miglia center caps,
not the alfa center caps that are in the pictures. If you have stock
wheels, these can be swapped.

later,

Karl
'91 164L