Libreria dell'Automobile (bookstore) is online

Received this in my email inbox from Libreria dell'Automobile, the large automotive bookstore in Milan (owned by Giorgio Nada Editore if I recall correctly). They have tons of stuff you can't get in other places...take a look for yourself:

PRESS RELEASE

The new WEB SITE of the
Libreria dell'Automobile
is ON-LINE!

Libreria dell9Automobile is proud to announce that  its new and dynamic web-site is on-line, proposing more than 4000 books out of the national and international production. Also available the newest manuals, printings, litographies, posters, Cds/DVDs, videotapes and calendars. Attractive and easy to manage, it allows the user to surf, choose and purchase in the simplest and quickest way.

http://www.libreriadellautomobile.it

+++
Sonny 91 S, Baltimore