Tap, tap...is this thing on?

Yo, gang -

First day off in a week, and I was looking forward to
settling down and reading my day's ration of Alfa
Digests (usually two or three at least, right?) in a
pressure-free environment...but it seems to be a
Digest-free one, as well. Odd. Has the AlfaPoop
Pipeline in fact run dry for the day, or has Yahoo!
decided that the Digest is a form of Spam (no, you
idiot! It's a Treet!).

Should the latter be the case, could someone please
let me know so that I can Take Steps? I'm about sick
anyway of this outfit's increasing tightfistedness,
coupled with their rapidly dwindling number of
feedback options, and all I need is one good excuse to
jump ship. I have an Earthlink account that I've been
using just for business, but since I'm conducting so
little of that anyway, what the heck. If there has
been a Digest or two today, I'd appreciate it if
someone could forward one to
nashwill912@domain.elided, and I'll send my necessary
notices to Mr. Welty. And thanks.

Will Owen