Re: loose nuts

Will Owen said:

>Mark Battley said:
>
>> Before you adjust the box, make sure that the big
>> nut that holds the
>> steering arm on the output shaft of the box is tight
>
>And while you're at it, make sure the "Big Nut" at the
>input end ISN'T...

And where's the fun in that?? :-))

Mark Battley
Auckland, New Zealand.

1973 Alfa Romeo 2000 GT Veloce (presently with no windscreen while I repalce
some metal in a few places where it seems to have got washed away over the
years..)
1989 Fiat Uno Turbo (almost makes the Alfa feel civilised, does make the
Alfa feel slow)
1989 Fiat Croma