78 Spider: Where do these vacuum hoses go!

I am hoping someone can help with something.  I have a 78 Spider that I am
trying to get back on the road.  Several of the small hoses (vacuum hoses)
are rotted out and a few even missing.  So I am trying to replace them, but
I am running into a problem.  The problem is that I am not sure where some
of the hoses connect.

I have an owners manual for a different year spider and most of the hoses
show up on that (one per injector etc.)  But the ones I cannot figure out
are the two small hoses on the bottom of the air filter housing, one that
comes off of a small canister thing that is near the air intake on the air
filter housing... Then there is another four-way hose connection that I
cannot figure out at all.

Does anyone have a diagram that shows where each of these hoses connect?  As
several are still not in place, I am sure I must have a vacuum leak which
may account for the very high idle!  Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Many Thanks,
Jeffery Francom
78 Spider