Repost, with title: Re: top-up convertible

Sorry about my no-title post , 2 issues ago, it's that reply button..
Anyway, here's my text reposted:

Hi
I'm considering a second Biturbo, this time convertible, actually..
These cars weigh 2500-2800 lbs, and a '90 Biturbo 2.8 convertible comes stock
with around 240 HP. With few minor adjustments 300 HP are entirely possible.
With this data I believe (and i know of the simulation software) 150-160 MPH
possible.
The car I have now I never dinoed but think it has around 230 HP and is not
convertible.
Now, my question came from these 2 apparently contradictory sets of
information.
On one hand, the aerodynamic considerations, that are pretty much as you
described them.
On the other hand, I heard several times of  maximum design speeds for soft
tops.
I was hoping that someone will say a word about about these.
Convertible Porsche and Mercedes come with some form of hard top, may times
as a factory standard, or on-board.

Vlad
'91 164L
'85 Maserati Biturbo S