Fuel pressure Regular for 164 - Australia

Looks like the fuel pressure regulator on my 164 is dying (fuel leaking
through the vacuum pipe).

I have tried the usual direct importers in Sydney and Turin Imports in
Adelaide - they don't carry the regulator.  I've contacted Bosch directly,
and they would have to air-freight one from Germany for me.

Before I try the no-doubt expensive option of a genuine Alfa part, does
anybody have any suggestions for where I could find one?

Alternatively, does anybody know if there is another car the uses that same
regulator?  -  I think probably not as the bracket that holds it on to the
164 fuel rail looks unique.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
John Wiltshire
Sydney Australia
'89 164 V6

are addressed.

If you have received this email in error, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing and using the information.
Please contact the sender immediately by return email and destroy
the original message.