(UK) 75 3.0V6 Bits, Garage clearout

Hail Digesti,

Following the sale of my 75V6 I have a few bits and pieces laying around
the garage, that I thought I'd offer to the Digest first.

Firstly four Revolution RFX 5 stud alloy wheels, in good original
condition. Complete with centre caps and wheel nuts. These were an
original equipment part, but are now unavailable. I'm looking for #250
for the set o.n.o.

Second a large L-Jetronic air flow meter, originally from a 3.5litre BMW
6 series (80mm Diameter.) Complete with 75 plenum hose, mounting
bracket, and an unfitted rising rate adjustable fuel pressure regulator.
(Also If I can find where I put it, I'll throw in a large K&N cone air
filter that fits the AFM.) I'm looking for #150 o.n.o. for this little
pile.

All the parts are currently located in Wiltshire, so please drop me an
email if interested.

Thanks

Ivan