April Velocissima is now online!

It's finally Spring!  Which means that we New Englanders and our Alfas will
be getting more road time, and that the Alfa Owners of New England beehive
is buzzing more loudly.  (Either that or I need a new wheel
bearing.)  Check out what's happenin' with our Club in the April edition of
Velocissima, now available at http://www.velocissima.com.  In this issue:

* Events - More new announcements:
   - Spring Opener Tech Session / Swap Meet at
       Glynn Motorsports on April 20
   - Forza Italiana - Track time at Lime Rock
       sponsored by AROC-CT on April 26-27
   - Italian Car Day at the Museum of
       Transportation set for June 2
* The AONE Tour To and Tour Of the New England
   Air Museum - Story and photos from the event
* Mystery Photo Unveiled! - Read and see the
   startling answers
* A Star Is Born - Parte Tre
   - Kevin Murphy's Spider hits the small screen
* The Club Store - April showers call for
   AONE umbrellas!
* Classified Ads - It's Spring - they're coming
   on strong!

We're planning on seeing lots of new and old faces (and lots of Alfas) at
the Spring Tech Session / Swap Meet at Glynn Motorsports on April 20.  The
very next weekend is Alfa Track Day at Lime Rock -- come and drive or come
and watch!  As always, any and all Digesti who find themselves in our neck
of the woods are *more* than welcome at our events!

Dave Pratt
AONE Webmaster