wheel spacers

Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 22:40:09 -0800
From: "valdanilov" <valdanilov@domain.elided>
Subject: Wheel spacer wanted
For 108mm x4 circle. What have you got? Thanks,
Val

I have a set of Shankle spacers behind the Mustang wheels on my '72
Spider.  They came from Alfa Ricambi, but I gave up trying to get anything
else from those guys years ago.  Using the spacers allowed me to fit the
M'tang wheels immediately, w/o having to machine out the center holes.

I have seen very similar universal spacers in auto parts stores of the Pep
Boys genre.  No reason I can think of that they wouldn't be as good as the
Shankle ones.  They cost about $20/pair.

Joe
'72 Spider
Portland, OR