Re: Any Ricambi Sway Bars Out There?

      I'm hoping some of you digesti can help me. I'm looking for Shankle/AR
Ricambi front sway bars for Spider/GTV's. Do any of you have one you're not
or won't be using and would be willing to sell it? I've had these units on
order at Ricambi since October and they still can't tell me when they will be
available. HELP...
      Please call Besic Motorsports at 630 469-5626 or e-mail  at Besic17@AOL
       Thanks,
             Mike Besic
       87 Milano(Grocery Getter)
       85 GTV-6(Sons Car)
       69 GTV Corsa
       68 Giulia Sprint GT(Diannes Restored putt-putt)
       67 Duetto(Restoration Project, naughty 1750,LSD...NEEDS FT SWAY BAR)
       59 Giulietta Spider (BIG project)