Optima battery

Digestibles,

I have had an Optima battery in my wife's Montreal for 8 plus years with no
problems. I have never had to recharge it and the car has set for months at a
time. I have Optimas in my 246GT, Milano 3.0, and Janes 164 also. The fact
that they don't produce acidic gasses is great for the Montreal, because the
battery is located in the left rear wheel well.

The only problem is on cars thet have normal current drains from radios,
computers, etc. If the Optima goes completely flat, you have to use a trickle
charger and leave it on for several days to a week in order to bring it back
up. They do not take a fast charge. Even driving the car will not bring it
back.

Ciao,

Bart

Badges & Emblems for Italian Cars