wandering spider

Can anyone tell the weather is nice and I have been driving the spider alot?
Since bringing the spider out this spring I've noticed a "looseness" to the
suspension.  It doesn't seem to track straight all the time and sometimes
drifts side to side.  Today I noticed a feeling of the back end being loose,
almost like it is on ice.  My guess is trailing arm bushings but I don't
know how to test these.  Any thoughts or advise out there?
One last item is that I'm looking for a single Turbina wheel for my spider.
My spare has decided to revert to a powdered state and I'd like to replace
it before I get new tires.  If anyone has a good, useable Turbina let me
know.

Jason Ritchie
74 Spider
Boise, Idaho